Friday, September 7, 2012

"Today the sun is shinin’ on me...

 ...Sitting with my feet in the breeze Ain’t sweating the little things And who knows what tomorrow is gonna bring But today, the sun, shinin’ on me"

I was told today that people are missing my blog posts. If you didn't know I deleted the one I had previously because I was sure no one was reading it and now I am sad that I didn't back it up. But alas, that is how I roll. Doing dumb things I regret months later :P 

There have been a few changes in the Cunningham household- I am a working woman now! (*cha-ching*) I have a full time supervisory position and while it is crazy a lot of the times, I love it. I feel like I do the job well and since I am a pro at rolling with the punches, I can do other jobs too just as well. I have made a lot of bomb diggity friends since I started. They are crazy and I heart them. They make the job as awesome as it it. BUT with the long hours, I have had to step down as an FRG Leader (which by the way I got 4 awards for this summer!!) because, unlike many people think, the job does require a lot of attention and I just cant give that time to the FRG when I would rather give it to my family. 

The kids started school this week! *eep!! Miss Aiden (or fluffer nutter as I like to call her) started KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!! And it kills me knowing nothing about her day. I mean I get "I had a peanut butter sandwich" and "we sang a song but I don't know it" and that is about the extent of it. But she is loving it and that is all that matters. 
Trey-bug- begged me to stay home the second day. Actually his exact words were "But you never let me stay home!!" Kid- you were home for 3 months. Suck it up, buttercup. 

So this is my short "I'm Back' posting! Will get back to ya soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment